Zinavo is a Leading ISO (9001-2008) Certified Web & Mobile Apps Development Company in Bangalore, India. We are the highly skilled Professional Web Design,Ecommerce,Hosting,SEO Service Provider Company in Bangalore, India.
ECommerce Web Hosting In India Is A Type Of Hosting Service That Offers ECommerce Functionality To Help Electronic Commerce Web Pages. Additionally, The Server Space, Data Transfer, Bandwidth, Email Account, And Other Common Web Hosting Features, It Also Contains Few High Class ECommerce Qualities, Such As:
1. Shopping Cart Software– It provides customizable page layout, self-executing computation of tax and shipping costs, save features and a progress index, so customers can able to see how many items are dropped and adds into their carts
2. Payment Processing Option – It performs the procedure of paying money from the clients account to the vendors account. It’s ideal to support as many payment options as possible, such as credit cards, bank transfer, debit cards, PayPal, and other payment options.
3. Catalogs Management– Catalogs helps in the managing process on your websites or online stores, such as adding products, removing products, selling products and others things.
4. Order completion – It help us to view our new orders online or by emails or fax, push-button status emails to clients, printing of invoices and shipping materials and integration with other application such as inventory and accounting management.
5. Track Stats – This feature keeps track of how many customers and visitors visited each of your website pages as well as other statistics that will help you better handle your site.
WHAT SHOULD BE YOUR MAIN CONCERNS WHEN SEARCHING FOR ECOMMERCE WEB HOSTING?
When Searching For Ecommerce Hosting Solution There Are Many Points You Should Consider Ensuring That You Have The Best Possible Service. While All Web Hosting Necessities Should Be Looked At, And There Are Some That Are Especially Very Important To Ecommerce:
1. Security – Keep in mind that your customers are giving you personal information as well as sensitive and important information that needs to be protected. Credit card details, name, address, login details such as username and passwords are information that may be deal with on an Ecommerce website. If this information is not highly secured and protected you risk identity theft of your valuable customers. Hence, it is vital importance to ensure any Ecommerce hosting service you opt provides the maximum security features available.
2. Uptime Guarantee - When you depend on your customers' business to create your income to stay in business it is more important to make sure your web page online store is available and accessible to them as much as possible. If your website is slow, down or inaccessible your valuable customers will go somewhere else due to disappointment and a perception that you are not reliable and trustable. Hence, it is significance to be sure your ability Ecommerce web hosting package has an uptime guarantee. 99.99% uptime is the industry standard and you should look for a service provider that guarantees uptime in this range.
3. Shared, VPS, Dedicated or Cloud- When taking into consideration Ecommerce hosting in India, you may need to select another option over shared server. While shared server hosting may be adequate for a small business or start up, as your business starts growing and the popularity of your site getting increased you may observe some degradation of services. If your business predictions indicate the prospective for a highly successful website you may want to consider VPS, Dedicated or Cloud server off the bat. These options will allow you much better scalability, flexibility and accessibility when your business grows. If you exceed a shared hosting environment and need to move from your current server you may face website downtime which will unfavorably affect your business.
4. Secure Shopping carts - Shopping carts are a technique for your clients to select your products or services all overt your site and then check out when they are ready. If you are planning to use a particular shopping cart make it sure that your prospective new hosting provider is compatible with your shopping cart. If you don’t so far have one, see which shopping cart options are available with your host for one click installations so you can comfortably get your site set up.
5. Payment Processor - Approximately all web hosting companies will be well suited with the major payment gateways so you can accept PayPal as well as main credit and debit cards. Even so, make sure to verify that your payment gateway is compatible with all payment methods you are planning to accept.